- Break down all sections of the orchestra and produce epic orchestral scores.
- Over 30 hours of video tutorials in both DAW and notation programs.
- Comprehensive course text.
- Lifelong access and 30-day money back guarantee.
Learn how to create vivid and life-like orchestral mockups, how to use orchestral templates, and make informed choices about your choice of samples. Discover how each section of the orchestra works from film session players from movies like Batman Begins and Star Wars. Practice professional techniques used for creating scores that session musicians can play easily, allowing you to write more idiomatically for their instruments and save time during recording sessions.
- Top film Hollywood orchestrators explain how to approach major motion picture and video game projects and produce scores using industry standard practice.
- Film session musicians explain how to write for their instruments.
- Go from first sketch through to live orchestral recording with our own 50-piece film orchestra.
- How to create vivid and life-like orchestral mockups.
The thing that was most appealing to me was that the people designing to courses were actually working composers.
There's always something to learn... I've gone on to done a bunch of films, documentaries, animation, and my first feature last year. It's been very exciting, and these are always a reference for me to go back to.
Cinematic Orchestration Student
We take you right inside the world of the commercial orchestrator and composer to give you the inside information to bring your career to life.
Cinematic Orchestration helped my composition skills at every level. The course notes and videos are comprehensive… I have many years of music production experience in many types of music yet Cinematic Orchestration helped my sampled mock-ups enormously.
I’ve found that the Cinematic Orchestration course has guided and encouraged me to dissect every characteristic of individual instruments in detail and then to use them to their full potential.