How To Score Films
- Downloadable films to score yourself.
- Over 6 hours of video tutorials in both Logic and Cubase.
- Comprehensive course text.
- Lifelong access and 30-day money back guarantee.
Learn the basics behind importing and setting up videos inside your DAW. You will be given lots of inside information on client management and how to communicate effectively and efficiently with the people behind the brief. Learn with lots of over-the-shoulder scoring demos, showing you how to spot different films and genres, and the best approach to starting the project and telling a story with your score.
- Work with video files inside your DAW.
- Practice using hitpoints and markers.
- Practice scoring in different genres.
- Over-the-shoulder scoring demonstrations and tutorials.
- Practice scoring to different genres.
- How to deliver your music to the client.
Through his work for Guy, Bradley has worked for companies such as Marvel, Dreamworks, DQ Entertainment, and many more. Most recently working on Robozuna, an animated Children’s TV show for ITV and Netflix.
Witnessing a professional composer working his craft is always inspiring and contains workflows or ideas you might not have thought of yourself.
I really like the way they teach, I like the way they show you how to do it, and they follow that up with the practical uses.