Music For The Media
- The comprehensive guide to media composition.
- Tens of hours of video tutorials and interviews with an expansive course text.
- Downloadable video files from real-world projects.
- Lifelong access and 30-day money back guarantee.
Learn everything you need to know to make money with your music in the film, games, and television industries. Watch interviews with real working professionals, giving you contemporary industry advice from professionals right at the heart of the industry. We also give you real-world challenges to motivate you to take action.
- Learn the technical aspects of working to picture, including timecodes, codecs, time-locked markers and more.
- Work with real-world projects, read the picture, and learn to adapt your music to fit different genres and specifications.
- How to manage changes to your music, implement notes and keep on top of the client’s demands.
- How to deliver your music to fit industry standards.
- Learn the skill of writing great tunes, themes and motifs.
- Uncover the value of sounding different and developing a sound of your own.
Music for the Media is written and presented by working professional composers and orchestrators. Hours of show-how video tutorials with EMMY nominated composer Guy Michelmore (Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, Lassie, Jungle Book) take you right inside the world of the commercial media music to give you the inside information to bring your career to life.
Music For The Media stands head and shoulders above any of those courses in terms of focus, content, scope and price. There’s zero flab and the fact that content can be downloaded and revisited is a great bonus.
I firmly believe taking the courses at ThinkSpace enormously increases your chances of breaking through that “closed-door” of the music industry, giving you “inside knowledge” that you would never otherwise find.