- Downloadable stems of live orchestral recordings.
- Over 8 hours of video tutorials.
- Comprehensive course text.
- Lifelong access and 30-day money back guarantee.
The course comes with orchestral recordings, both sampled and live, that you can mix yourself alongside Jake Jackson. Learn how to effectively use EQ, compression and reverb to sculpt your mix, and explore using track routing and busses to maximise your workflow.
- Four complete orchestral tracks for you to mix at home.
- Over-the-shoulder mixing tutorials with Spitfire Audio’s mix engineer, Jake Jackson.
- Setting up your DAW to mix with.
- Work with both sampled and live orchestral recordings.
- Choose and implement the right reverb for your mix.
- Effective use of EQ and compression.
For fans of the YouTube channel, this is the 'How to Mix Cinematic Music' free course mentioned in the video!
Can’t wait to start applying the knowledge into my own stuff and love how Jake Jackson shows how he mixes stuff with samples.
I really like the way they teach, I like the way they show you how to do it, and they follow that up with the practical uses.