Template In A Weekend
- A comprehensive guide to setting up orchestral templates.
- Over 6 hours of video tutorials in both Logic and Cubase.
- A course text to support the videos.
- Lifelong access and 30-day money back guarantee.
We show you different approaches to achieving a functional and efficient template for any sized setup, from a single laptop to a full host/slave rig. You will also receive a comprehensive course text, which expands upon every point Guy covers with detailed explanations and annotated examples.
- How to route to stems and mixing groups.
- How to balance your template to sound as one ensemble.
- Where to place reverb in the signal chain.
- Different template setups for setups of different sizes.
- Learn about MIDI Channels and Ports.
- Use the Slave setup to sync your samples across multiple machines, freeing up valuable CPU and RAM resources.
I kind of felt a bit silly too, that I needed a course like this, but I'm so happy that I took it because the tips in there are infallible.
Template in a Weekend Student
"You don't have a limitation on your imagination so if you have a good template to work with you can be as imaginative as you can be."
I liked learning online. I did it in my own time, I had other things I was working on but I made time for this. If you're thinking of doing it online it's perfect.