Thanks for enrolling! More information has been sent to your inbox.
How To Get Work In Video Game Audio
Lesson 1: Jobs And Skills
If you'd like a copy of this crash course in our dedicated, online Course Reader, click the button below to create a free student account.
VIDEO: Claire Fitch - Starting out in the industry
VIDEO: Gina - The first steps to get a career in game audio
VIDEO: Mark Angus
VIDEO: Alyx Jones
VIDEO: Stephen Baysted Interview
VIDEO: Matt Lightbound Interview
Have you seen our master's degree in Sound Design For Video Games?
- Learn to use industry standard technology from active sound design and music veterans to get the most relevant learning experience possible.
- Find your voice as a sound designer, with help from leaders in the field.
- Learn to create work in an adaptive and interactive genre, tackling challenges unique to video games.
- Personal 1-to-1 tuition from top professional sound designers.
- Regular online workshops and tutorial groups, forum discussions and exclusive webinars.
Award-winning British Film, TV and Video Game composer, audio director and Sound Designer for projects including: Project Cars, Project Cars 2, Need For Speed: Shift, The Walking Dead: Assault
Emmy Nominated Composer and Sound Designer working on projects such as: Bioshock 2, Just Cause 3 and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
An award-winning video game audio director and linear sound designer who has worked on projects such as: Alien Isolation, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and SimCity