- Learn to write for four-part harmony.
- Nearly 10 hours of video tutorials.
- Comprehensive course text.
- Lifelong access and 30-day money back guarantee.
This course will break down the fundamentals of harmony. We will cover how triad chords are built, basic chord patterns, and how to add harmonic interest to your pieces. This is a course for those looking to refine their knowledge of harmony, and start to craft professional compositions.
- Learn harmony from working film composers.
- Explore how to arrange for four-part harmony in major keys.
- Learn how to harmonise cadences and short phrases in three and four parts.
- How to use non-accented passing notes.
- Harmonic rhythm, and how to pace your arrangement.
- Construct effective bass lines.
Harmony One I finished about a week ago, and have recently started on Harmony Two...I never really got music theory, but now through the explanations made by Guy and Rachel I really got the hang of it and I really understood music theory for the first time.
Harmony One and Harmony Two Student
I can get more, and better, music out of less inspiration, and more quickly. I think the level of content in the course is about right. If this is about value for money, I think you’re in the right place.
I really like the way they teach, I like the way they show you how to do it, and they follow that up with the practical uses.