Sampled Orchestration In A Weekend
- A comprehensive guide to working with sampled instruments.
- Over 6 hours of video tutorials in both Logic and Cubase.
- A course text to support the video tutorials.
- Lifelong access and 30-day money back guarantee.
The detailed videos explain a key concept like the use of multiple controllers, layering, and articulation switching. Watch live scoring examples as we bring all those techniques together. Learn in both Logic and Cubase, but the techniques can be applied to any DAW. You can also download the DAW file or MIDI and see exactly how it was done.
- Learn to breathe life into your sampled orchestrations so they do not sound flat and artificial.
- Discover techniques for getting the best results from inexpensive libraries.
- Understand how sampling technology works, to get the most out of your computer’s resources.
- Learn alternative ways of working you may not have considered.
I am enjoying the scoring demonstration since I have never actually watched anyone compose a theme using a full orchestra. It’s very enlightening.
Your instruction videos are very inspiring. The way you address issues is always clear and sometimes hilarious, as you also show your own clumsiness when trying to find an interesting melody or chord progression.